Sunday 25 January 2015

Shop: Tiger


Have you visited a Tiger store? I only recently discovered the brand, despite the fact that there are over ten shops in London alone. The brand really reminds me of the furnishings section in IKEA - you know, fairly cheap, fairly interesting home furnishings and extra bits. So yeah, kind of like IKEA without the furniture and stressful warehouse sections. Not surprising as both brands stem from Scandinavian countries. Gotta love some Scandi-cool. I actually went in to buy a few birthday  present bits for a friend but couldn't resist picking myself up a few treats too. I'm starting back at university after a long break tomorrow so I felt like some new notebooks would be good for getting me back in the groove, especially as my old notepad has literally fallen apart now. I got the little bulldog clips to use to display some polaroid pictures on a line of string in my bedroom. And the fairy lights and photo frame were just impulse buys. Who doesn't need more fairy lights in their life? I thought they'd be nice for creating backgrounds in future blog photos too. Forward thinking, hey? I'm starting a Law module tomorrow morning so should probably crack out my new lights, something relaxing on my iPad, and have an early night to charge up my brain. Wish me luck!

Have you been to Tiger before? Any other shops I should check out?

1 comment:

  1. I love Tiger! There isn't one near me so I only came across it the first time I visited my boyfriend and he was amazed by how much I enjoyed being in there haha
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete